How to Unbanned Banned WhatsApp Number 2023: WhatsApp team is adding new features with every update. Due to which the interest of the user has remained in it, in such a situation, the number of its users is also increasing continuously. Among crores of users, there are some users who misuse WhatsApp.
Table of Contents
When the team of WhatsApp comes to know about the wrong activity of the user, then they ban the account temporarily or permanently. After getting banned, you cannot run WhatsApp from that mobile number, however, if your account is banned by mistake, then you can appeal.
At present, the number of WhatsApp users in India is more than 300 million. Its most important thing is that it is considered the most secure messaging app. The reason for this is that features like end to end encryption have been given in this app. These features where makes this instant messaging app secure. At the same time, users also use it for their personal file sharing.
Recently, about 1400 WhatsApp accounts were hacked worldwide by the hackers of the Israeli country’s cyber company NSO Group, in which India had more than 121 accounts. Due to this, questions were also raised on the security of WhatsApp app, but now the company claims that they have fixed this problem and all the hacked accounts have been recovered. Along with this, the company has also advised that everyone should use the updated version only.
How to Unbanned Banned WhatsApp Number
While WhatsApp is rolling out new features from time to time, keeping in mind the privacy of the user, it is also banning WhatsApp accounts of many users. Due to the move of WhatsApp, sometimes such mobile phone numbers are also getting banned whose account seems suspicious.
If your account has also been banned by mistake, then it is very easy to recover it. For this, we are going to tell you a very simple method.
If your WhatsApp number has been banned, then whenever you log in to your account, you will get this type of message. It will be written here that your phone number +9198765xxxxx is banned from using whatsapp contact support for help, then to unbanned your number, you have to follow the steps given below.
1. First of all, you have to take a screenshot of the banned message coming in the screen of WhatsApp, so that by looking at the screenshot, the team will know what kind of problem you are facing, after that click on Support.
2. After clicking on support, you have to write your problem in the empty box. Here you have to write your problem as a message like Dear Sir my whatsapp account has been banned please turn it on again my whatsapp account number +919876543210 (write your mobile number) below this you have to add the screenshot of the first message Now click on Next.
3. After this the option of Search FAQ will appear. Here at the bottom this does not answer my question has to be selected.
4. Now you have to send mail to WhatsApp, for this click on Gmail. This will automatically create your Gmail message, the message you wrote will automatically be written here. In this case, you do not need to edit anything in the mail, after that you have to click on the Send button.
With this, your email will reach the team of WhatsApp, the support team will review the email sent by you. If your number is banned by mistake then it will be unbanned within 72 hours. If the ban is not removed within 72 hours, then your number has been permanently banned.
In such a situation, you cannot access WhatsApp from that number, although the account of many users is getting unbanned even after 2 months, in such a situation, you can check after 2 months.
Why Whatsapp Number Banned is the main reason
The main reason for account ban is not following WhatsApp’s Terms of Service. If you do not follow them then the team bans your account. WhatsApp account of any user can be banned when many users report their account, apart from this, there are other reasons which are mentioned below.
- Using third party apps like Whatsapp Plus, OG whatsapp, GB whatsapp.
- Sending the same message to many people.
- On sharing obscene photos, messages, videos.
- Due to blocking by more users in less time.
- Sending more messages to those people in whose contacts your mobile phone number is not saved.
- You have created a group in which you have added people who do not have your mobile number in their contact list.
Apart from this, if you repeatedly change the device and access your WhatsApp in different devices, then you can be suspicious for WhatsApp.
If your account is banned then your account will be automatically logged out from your device. As soon as you try to log in to your account again, you will get an error message. In which it will be told that due to security reasons, you will not be able to log in to your account.